SUN CITY DOG BITE ATTORNEYS
Helping victims of dog attacks in Sun City get compensation for their injuries and rehabilitation caused by violent dogs and negligent dog owners
I got bit by a dog, what do I do now?
If a dog attack left you with a devastating injury, please contact My AZ Personal Injury Lawyers. Physical and emotional scars can be left for many years after the attack, in both children and adults. Most of the time, many victims never expect to be injured by a dog that they see as a friend or loved one. Many times, dog bites are caused by careless owners who don’t train their dogs responsibly to protect loved ones and/or strangers.
If you or someone you know has been harmed/attacked from a dog attack, please call My AZ Personal Injury Lawyers in Sun City. My AZ Personal Injury Lawyers in Sun City has helped hundreds of victims in dog attack cases by holding at-fault parties responsible for the attack. Contact us today in Sun City and learn more how we can help you!
- Arizona Law (ARS-11-1025) states that attacks and injuries caused by an owner’s pet holds the owner liable.
- You also have the right to file a claim against the dog owner if you were attacked by their dog in a public place, or while lawfully on someone else’s property.
- If the dog attacked you without its owner present, the owner is held responsible.
- You don’t need any proof of the owner’s knowledge that the dog was harmful before you were injured.
- Anyone who was attacked while trespassing on someone else’s property isn’t allowed to sue for any damages.
How do I Recover?
- The first thing you should do when recovering from your injuries, is to undergo an in-depth medical evaluation. This will determine the full extent of your injuries and what steps to take to recover.
- If you suffered from life-threatening injuries, you most likely have already got emergency medical care, surgery, and some time in the hospital.
- You should always stay in contact with you doctor to see your progress and determine if any complications can cause any harm to your health. Hospital bills, and being unable to work, can sometimes lead you into debt.
What’s the Cost?
- You can always receive compensation by filing a claim against the dog owner.
- The compensation will pay for your medical bills, lost wages, and any other tolls the injury may cause in the future.
- Most often, dogs are seen as a man’s “best friend,” but can also present extreme dangers to others by attacking.
- Small dogs seem small and harmless, but can also cause serious damage to someone with of their sharp teeth.
- A recovery can be difficult due to suffering from emotional and mental trauma caused by a violent dog attack.
If you got bit by a dog, you may be suffering from:
Deep Cuts & Tears
Muscle & Tendon Damage
Spinal Cord Damage
Hear From Our Clients
“The firm assisted in more ways than I thought possible. They made me feel comfortable, informed, and had a payment plan that worked for me.”
Great Law Firm!
“From the very moment I walked in the door to My AZ Lawyers I was greeted with respect and integrity. This entire office has helped me through a very difficult time in my life.”
Great Legal Representative!
“I am pleased with the services provided by my representative. She explained in detail the new rules and regulations set by the courts and patiently walked me through the process.”
“I hired My AZ Personal Injury Lawyers to help me with an auto and work related injury. My attorney was honest and intelligent. I have worked with many attorneys and this team is the best. Highly recommend this firm!”
Why You Should Choose My AZ Personal Injury Lawyer
My AZ Personal injury Lawyers represents people in Sun City who have been injured in dog bite accidents. Our attorneys have secured compensations, and represent clients who have been injured in dog bite incidents. Our law office provides you six convenient locations in Mesa, Glendale, Tucson, Avondale, Phoenix, and Scottsdale.
Our affordable legal defense services are available with financing options, as well as free consultations and case evaluations. Our personal injury lawyers are dedicated to winning by defending, litigating, and negotiating. We are the top-rated attorneys experienced in personal injury law, and we know the Sun City courts, clerks, judges, and court system. Contact us to speak with a professional personal injury lawyer today.