AHWATUKEE CRIME INJURY VICTIM LAWYERS
Helping injury victims of crimes in Ahwatukee get compensation for their injuries caused by criminals
Are You a Crime Victim?
Someone who has been charged with a crime faces stiff consequences, and the criminal justice system will fight to ensure it. In most cases, the victim of the crime could have suffered from serious, long-lasting injuries. Ahwatukee Personal Injury Lawyers’ goal is to ensure the maximum monetary compensation possible for our injured clients. At My AZ Personal Injury Lawyers in Ahwatukee, our crime victim attorneys have handled hundreds of cases with a wide range of injuries and circumstances. We benefit our injured clients with our years of experience and knowledge of personal injury laws. Contact us today to schedule a free case evaluation and we will fully examine your case for an effective strategy.
Types of Victim Crimes
When one or more people are killed or injured by being shot.
The deliberate act of unlawfully killing one victim through murder.
Unlawful sexual contact or behavior resulting in forcible rape, attempted rape, statutory rape, sexual harassment, prostitution, fondling, incest, and any other sexual activity.
An accident that involves an under the influence (DUI) or was a legally intoxicated (DWI) driver with one or more motor vehicles that result in a crash.
A non-accidental incident to another person by someone else that includes severe beating, burns, strangulation, human bites, or domestic violence.
What are your Arizona Victim Rights?
Arizona Crime Victim’s Bill of Rights – Article 2, Section 2.1 of the Arizona Constitution
- To be treated with fairness, respect, and dignity, and to be free from intimidation, harassment, or abuse, throughout the criminal justice process.
- To be informed, upon request, when the accused or convicted person is released from custody or has escaped.
- To be present at and, upon request, to be informed of all criminal proceedings where the defendant has the right to be present.
- To be heard at any proceeding involving a post-arrest release decision, a negotiated plea, and sentencing.
- To refuse an interview, deposition, or other discovery request by the defendant, the defendant’s attorney, or other person acting on behalf of the defendant.
- To confer with the prosecution, after the crime against the victim has been charged, before trial or before any disposition of the case and to be informed of the disposition.
- To read pre-sentence reports relating to the crime against the victim when they are available to the defendant.
- To receive prompt restitution from the person or persons convicted of the criminal conduct that caused the victim’s loss or injury.
- To a speedy trial or disposition and prompt and final conclusion of the case after the conviction and sentence.
- To have all rules governing criminal procedure and the admissibility of evidence in all criminal proceedings protect victims’ rights, and to have these rules be subject to amendment or repeal by the legislature in order to ensure the protection of these rights.
- To be informed of victims’ constitutional rights.
- To be heard at any proceeding when any post-conviction release from confinement is being considered.
Hear From Our Clients
“The firm assisted in more ways than I thought possible. They made me feel comfortable, informed, and had a payment plan that worked for me.”
Great Law Firm!
“From the very moment I walked in the door to My AZ Lawyers I was greeted with respect and integrity. This entire office has helped me through a very difficult time in my life.”
Great Legal Representative!
“I am pleased with the services provided by my representative. She explained in detail the new rules and regulations set by the courts and patiently walked me through the process.”
“II hired My AZ Personal Injury Lawyers to help me with an auto and work related injury. My attorney was honest and intelligent. I have worked with many attorneys and this team is the best. Highly recommend this firm!”
Why You Should Choose My AZ Personal Injury Lawyer
My AZ Personal injury Lawyers represents people in Ahwatukee who have been injured in crime victim accidents. Our attorneys have secured compensations, and represent clients who have been injured in crime incidents. Our law office provides you six convenient locations in Mesa, Glendale, Tucson, Avondale, Phoenix, and Scottsdale.
Our affordable legal defense services are available with financing options, as well as free consultations and case evaluations. Our personal injury lawyers are dedicated to winning by defending, litigating, and negotiating. We are the top-rated attorneys experienced in personal injury law, and we know the Ahwatukee courts, clerks, judges, and court system. Contact us to speak with a professional personal injury lawyer today.