SAN TAN VALLEY AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Helping victims of automobile accidents in San Tan Valley get compensation for their injuries caused by other drivers
Auto Accidents in San Tan Valley
Auto accidents and Truck/Auto claims are one of the leading personal injury claims in San Tan Valley. Consequently, a considerable number of these claims become lawsuits due to injury and damage. There are different types of vehicles that account for personal injury claims when an accident occurs. Each automobile accident and injury claim will be specific and distinct; auto accidents happen in many different ways, due to many different factors.
Are you the victim of an automobile accident in San Tan Valley? If so, Contact our San Tan Valley Auto Accidents Lawyers for a free consultation.
- Many causes of suffering and loss occur during car accidents involving motorists, pedestrians, or passengers.
- Many things like mechanical failure, defective vehicles, or unsafe road can cause car accidents.
- Car accidents are mostly caused by the driver being on their phone, or drowsiness, drunk driving, or not watching the road.
- Establishing fault can be difficult at times, and more than one person can be responsible for the accident.
- By Arizona’s comparative fault law, you still may be entitled to some compensation for damages if you are partially at fault.
- The weight and force of a semi, 18 wheeler, or tractor trailer moving at a high speed can cause a tremendous impact when colliding with a smaller vehicle.
- Significant injury and vehicle damage is unavoidable. In some accidents, fatalities are common.
- It’s very common for a trucking company representative to arrive at the scene of the accident to interview witnesses, record statements, and gather evidence.
- Trucking companies are alerted by GPS tracking systems or short wave radios to act quickly in order to protect their interests.
- Motorcycles are unlike most other vehicles; they expose you to impact just like a bicycle.
- Some of motorcycles’ vulnerabilities are their low visibility, and lack of structure to shield drivers during a collision.
- Motorcycles are known to be fast, so sudden acceleration can make a motorcycle seemingly appear out of nowhere.
- Many other larger vehicles block sight of a motorcycle; in most cases, the drivers had no clue the motorcycle was there until after the crash.
- Drivers of motor vehicles have the same responsibility as with other vehicles when crashing into a motorcycle.
Our Attorneys are Knowledgeable About the Arizona Laws Concerning:
Car Accident Claims
Motorcycle Accident Claims
Semitruck Accident Claims
Bicycle Accident Claims
Boating Accident Claims
Off-Road Vehicle Injury Claims
Public Transportation Injury Claims
Pedestrian – Vehicle Injury Claims
Hear From Our Clients
“The firm assisted in more ways than I thought possible. They made me feel comfortable, informed, and had a payment plan that worked for me.”
Great Law Firm!
“From the very moment I walked in the door to My AZ Lawyers I was greeted with respect and integrity. This entire office has helped me through a very difficult time in my life.”
Great Legal Representative!
“I am pleased with the services provided by my representative. She explained in detail the new rules and regulations set by the courts and patiently walked me through the process.”
“I hired My AZ Personal Injury Lawyers to help me with an auto and work related injury. My attorney was honest and intelligent. I have worked with many attorneys and this team is the best. Highly recommend this firm!”
Why You Should Choose My AZ Personal Injury Lawyer
My AZ Personal injury Lawyers represents people in San Tan Valley who have been injured in automobile accidents. Our attorneys have secured compensations, and represent clients who have been injured in automobile injury incidents. Our law office provides you six convenient locations in Mesa, Glendale, Tucson, Avondale, Phoenix, and Scottsdale.
Our affordable legal defense services are available with financing options, as well as free consultations and case evaluations. Our personal injury lawyers are dedicated to winning by defending, litigating, and negotiating. We are the top-rated attorneys experienced in personal injury law, and we know the San Tan Valley courts, clerks, judges, and court system. Contact us to speak with a professional personal injury lawyer today.