AHWATUKEE AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Helping victims of automobile accidents in Ahwatukee get compensation for their injuries caused by other drivers
Auto Accidents in Ahwatukee
Ahwatukee Injury Attorneys deal with Auto accidents and Truck/Auto claims throughout Ahwatukee and Maricopa County. As a result, our Ahwatukee auto accident injury lawyers are one of the leading personal injury firms in Arizona.
In addition, claims for personal injury and auto accidents in Ahwatukee are on the rise. Consequently, a considerable number of these claims become lawsuits due to injury and damage. In fact, there are different types of vehicles that account for personal injury claims when an accident occurs. Therefore, each automobile accident and injury claim will be specific and distinct; auto accidents happen in many different ways, due to many different factors.
Are you the victim of an automobile accident in Ahwatukee? Have you been injured in a motor vehicle accident in Ahwatukee? If so, contact our Ahwatukee Injury Attorneys for a free consultation.
CALL TODAY TO SPEAK WITH AN EXPERIENCED AHWATUKEE SLIP & FALL ATTORNEY
- Often times causes of suffering and loss occur during car accidents involving motorists, pedestrians, or passengers.
- For example, many things like mechanical failure, defective vehicles, or unsafe road can cause car accidents.
- Additionally, car accidents are mostly caused by the driver being on their phone, or drowsiness, drunk driving, or not watching the road.
- Establishing fault can be difficult at times, and more than one person can be responsible for the accident.
- By Arizona’s comparative fault law, you still may be entitled to some compensation for damages if you are partially at fault.
- The weight and force of a semi, 18 wheeler, or tractor trailer moving at a high speed can cause a tremendous impact when colliding with a smaller vehicle.
- As a result, significant injury and vehicle damage is unavoidable. In some accidents, fatalities are common.
- In fact, it is very common for a trucking company representative to arrive at the scene of the accident to interview witnesses, record statements, and gather evidence.
- Additionally, trucking companies are alerted by GPS tracking systems or short wave radios to act quickly in order to protect their interests.
- Whereas motorcycles are unlike most other vehicles; they expose you to impact just like a bicycle.
- Futhermore, some of the motorcycles’ vulnerabilities are their low visibility, and lack of structure to shield drivers during a collision.
- Motorcycles are known to be fast, so sudden acceleration can make a motorcycle seemingly appear out of nowhere.
- As a result, many other larger vehicles block sight of a motorcycle; in most cases, the drivers had no clue the motorcycle was there until after the crash.
- That being the case, drivers of motor vehicles have the same responsibility as with other vehicles when crashing into a motorcycle.
Our Ahwatukee Attorneys are Knowledgeable About the Arizona Laws Concerning:
Ahwatukee Car Accident Claims
Ahwatukee Motorcycle Accident Claims
Semitruck Accident Claims in Ahwatukee
Bicycle Accident Claims in Ahwatukee
Ahwatukee Boating Accident Claims
Off-Road Vehicle Injury Claims in Ahwatukee
Ahwatukee Public Transportation Injury Claims
Pedestrian – Vehicle Injury Claims in Ahwatukee
“The firm assisted in more ways than I thought possible. They made me feel comfortable, informed, and had a payment plan that worked for me.”
Great Law Firm!
“From the very moment I walked in the door to My AZ Lawyers I was greeted with respect and integrity. This entire office has helped me through a very difficult time in my life.”
Great Legal Representative!
“I am pleased with the services provided by my representative. She explained in detail the new rules and regulations set by the courts and patiently walked me through the process.”
“I hired Mr. Anthony Ramirez to helped me with an auto and work related injury. Mr. Ramirez is honest and intelligent. I have worked with many attorneys and he is the best. Highly recommend Mr. Ramirez!”
Why You Should Choose My AZ Personal Injury Lawyers?
My AZ Personal injury Lawyers represent people in Ahwatukee who have been injured in automobile accidents. Our experienced personal injury attorneys have secured compensations, and represent clients who have been injured in automobile injury incidents. Furthermore, this Arizona personal injury law office provides you six convenient locations in Mesa, Glendale, Tucson, Avondale, Phoenix, and Scottsdale.
Additionally, our affordable legal defense services are available with financing options, as well as free consultations and case evaluations. The Ahwatukee personal injury attorneys at this firm dedicate themselves to winning by defending, litigating, and negotiating. Plus, we are top-rated attorneys experienced in Arizona personal injury law. We also know the Ahwatukee courts, clerks, judges, and court system. In short, contact our Ahwatukee injury attorneys to speak with a professional Ahwatukee personal injury lawyer today.
My name is Anthony Ramirez. I’m a personal injury attorney with My AZ Lawyers in Mesa, Arizona. I’m here today to speak with you briefly about slip and fall accidents. For example, in a slip-and-fall accident, whether it’s in a commercial establishment or personal residence, you have a very serious claim. Therefore, you need the help of a knowledgeable attorney. Prior to becoming an attorney, I was a property casualty adjuster in the states of Arizona, New Mexico & Texas, and have an intimate understanding of these types of claims. By all means, if you have been involved in a slip-and-fall accident, please call us at 480 833 8000 and we’ll be happy now.
Or if you prefer, email My AZ Lawyers today to schedule an appointment at one of our six convenient locations in Mesa, Glendale, Tucson, Avondale, Phoenix, and Scottsdale or Tucson law offices. As previously mentioned, we also offer free, no hassle, no obligations consultations. As well as, affordable payment plans.